Welcome to Egnatia, your Partner in Turkey and your Gateway to the Middle East and North Africa. We are an ISO Certified (ISO 9001-2005 and ISO 14001-2005) and OHSAS Certified (OHSAS 18001-2007) Istanbul based company with the experience, knowledge and resources to assist your expansion into a dynamic and rapidly growing market.
Headquartered in the city of Istanbul, we have access to a wide array of products and services, as well as a transportation hub that connects the world. We are uniquely poised to provide rapid response capabilities to Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, and Georgia.
Egnatia is an owner managed company, with Senior Management in Country from the United States and Turkey.
The Egnatia Vision
The Egnatia Mission
Working together, our mission is to provide our customers with uncompromising safety, quality, innovation and continuous improvement, which will result in the profitable growth and financial strength of our company.
- We will honor all commitments to our customers and employees.
- We will conduct our business with unwavering high standards of honesty, trust, professionalism, and ethical behavior.
- We will communicate openly and frequently with all constituents with a principle of communicating what we know, when we know it.
- We will place the interests of our customers first.
- We will be dedicated to building a rewarding and lasting relationship with each and every customer.
- We will maintain a continuous quest for world-class quality to assure customer satisfaction to earn the unwavering loyalty of our customers.
- We will be dedicated to continuous innovation to assure we explore new ideas and opportunities to accelerate profitable growth.
- We will deliver value in all we do to assure consistently high returns to the shareholders.
- We will recognize and reward excellent performance, which drives superior results.
- We will be active participants in the communities where we live and work.
- We will encourage employee involvement in civic and charitable activities.
- We will be role model business leaders in the countries and communities in which we operate.
- We will develop and implement business practices consistent with safeguarding the environment.
- We will work as one cohesive team from the smallest unit to the organization as a whole.
- We will develop and retain leaders who continually raise the bar, provide direction, remove barriers, and empower people to successfully accomplish goals.
- We will assure a sharing of ideas, skills, and resources throughout the company.
- We will respect the structure and reporting relationship in the company, yet assure that organization boundaries never become a barrier to success.
Respect for the Individual
- We will treat each person with whom we work with respect and dignity.
- We will communicate expectations to employees and provide honest and timely feedback on performance.
- We will embrace a diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds to enhance our promise and value to our customers.
- We will provide career development opportunities to employees who show initiative and performance results to help them individually manage their own careers to maximize their potential.